Terms And Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Do not light a fire in the hallway or guest rooms for heating or cooking.
- Do not use the guest rooms outside the purpose without permission.
- Smoking is prohibited in our rooms (Balcony parts of our rooms with balconies are excluded).
- Equipment and belongings in the guest rooms should not be taken outside the hotel.
- Do not scream, sing loudly or make loud noises during other actions in the Hotel or guest rooms, as this may disturb or disturb other guests staying at the hotel.
- Do not distribute advertising products or sell articles to other guests without the appropriate permission, or collect donations or signatures from them within the hotel boundaries.
- The following are not allowed to enter the hotel;
b) Weapons, swords, etc.
c) Substances containing explosives or essential oils that are flammable or flammable
d) Other items that may threaten the safety of other guests staying at the hotel
Application for Accommodation Contract
- A Guest who wants to conclude an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel will inform the Hotel of the following information:
- Name, address, age, gender, and nationality of the guest
- Accommodation date and estimated arrival time
- Accommodation fees
- Other information deemed necessary by the hotel.
- If the guests request an extension period, it will be considered as an application for a new Accommodation Contract on the date of the request.
Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
The hotel may refuse to conclude an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
- In case the accommodation application is not in compliance with these provisions
- If all rooms in the hotel are reserved
- If the person who wants to stay at the hotel is a member of a gang or a company or other group that is managed or managed by gang members
- If the person who wants to stay at the hotel uses violence, threatens, or blackmails the hotel staff in his/her past records.
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by the Guest
Guests have the right to cancel their accommodation contracts by notifying the hotel of their cancellation requests (the cancellation policies contained in their contracts for refunds will be taken into account and are described in Cancelation Policies below.)
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by the Hotel
If the guest violates the hotel regulations, the hotel has the right to cancel the accommodation agreement.
In case of cancellation of the Refundable Reservations:
The date of notification of cancellation;
- More than 24 hours to the accommodation date, 100% of the total reservation amount, will be refunded to the guest.
- Less than 24 hours to the accommodation date, 1 night of accommodation amount is charged from the guest and the rest of the reservation amount will be refunded to the guest.
In case of cancellation of the Non-Refundable Reservations:
- Regardless of the date of the cancellation, the total reservation amount will be charged to the guest.