Top 25 Things To Do and See in Beşiktaş
Beşiktaş is a central place for Istanbul with its Çarşı, Akaretler, Dolmabahçe areas. Even though it is one of the most crowded places in this metropolitan city, Beşiktaş has a different place in our hearts and we have decided to prepare a list for this beautiful county. If you want to take a break from our Sultanahmet Hotel, Sura Hotels, Beşiktaş can be an ideal place for you!
If you want to enjoy Beşiktaş fully, you have to be prepared for an ultra relaxation. Here are our Top 25 Things To Do and See in Beşiktaş.
- Make a long walk on the Çırağan Palace road.
- Enjoy the smell of linden trees and the awakening of the day in Yıldız Park.
- Have an evening tea at the Feriye Joint.
- Watch a play at the BKM.
- Eat an Adana kebab on the right side of the Besiktas dock, at the Dürümce restaurant.
- Get your belly full and stuffed from the legendary Balkan Lokantası with the dried beans, rice and ayran trio.
- Make a decent breakfast and eat their fried eggs with garlic sausages especially at the Kiraz Breakfast.
- Take a Cruise from Beşiktaş to Asian Shores.
- Take a look at the Sinanpaşa Shopping Center’s basement floor and see their vintage shops.
- Watch a Football Match at the Vodafone Area and witness the excitement.
- Visit Dolmabahçe Palace which is the last resort of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.
- Visit the Museum of Painting and Sculpture.
- Visit Ortaköy Mosque or climb the Cihangir stairs.
- Visit the legendary captain Hayreddin Barbarossa’s tomb and take a look at the historical monument.
- Drink a tea in the tea gardens which are located just next to the Dolmabahçe Palace and look for the Maiden’s Tower.
- Eat an Italian pizza at the Akaretler.
- Do a shopping at the Akaretler.
- Watch a Football Match at the Kazan with a beer and fries.
- Have a breakfast at the Pando Amca which is inside the downtown.
- Eat a traditional Turkish dessert, ”Künefe” at the Künefis restaurant.
- Visit the Naval Museum.
- Just exploring the downtown even though you don’t want to buy anything.
- Visit the Beşiktaş traditional bazaar which is setup up on Sundays.
- Having a drink at the Vouge restaurant and enjoy their 360-degree view from the top.
- Eat a döner kebap at the famous Defne Büfe.